Develop Your Managers
Below we have some examples of our in-house programmes. Check these out or ask us to design a bespoke solution based on your values, competencies needs and goals. This will be done at no extra cost to you.
All our events cover success-critical skills, techniques, and behaviours. By attending our programmes your managers and leaders will not only learn how to accelerate their own performance: they’ll have the tools and techniques to help staff accelerate theirs too.
We incorporate the best of formal and informal learning methods in our programmes and development solutions so that your people will experience a contemporary, high impact and results-oriented experience.
If you don’t seen what you are looking for in the list below just get in touch and we can send over a no obligation outline and proposal.
Getting Started In Management
How to make the jump from professional or team member to manager
Chairing Meetings Training
How to run formal and informal team meetings that get buy-in and results quickly
Interview Skills Training
How to interview to appoint the right person
Presentation Skills Training
How to become an engaging, confident speaker and deliver presentations that get results
How to run motivating performance appraisals and 1-1s which support accelerated performance
How to support staff to help them get the most from their appraisal conversation
How to use performance management in a positive way and handle signs of underperformance
Influence, Assertiveness and Self Confidence Training
How to influence, be assertive, confident and in control
High Performance Coaching
How to coach and inspire others to higher levels of performance
Time Management Training
How to keep your focus, manage your time and stay productive
How to empower individuals to work as a winning team
Minute and Note Taking Course
How to discover and use the secrets of successful minute and note taking at meetings
Customer Experience Training
How to ensure you and your team give a great customer experience, even when you’re under pressure
Complaints Handling Training
How to handle complaints and keep your customers/clients
Dealing With Difficult Customers
How to stay calm, in control and diffuse situations with difficult customers
Our Unique Pre and Post Course Support
You won’t get this anywhere else and it is all free:
- Have a telephone discussion with you to shape the programme to meet your needs
- Confirm the key takeaways from the training course and the outline programme
- Help you market the course internally and get the right messaging over through video and expert copywriting
- Organise Pre Course Support including a motivational welcome video and a 3-part introductory email series to engage delegates prior to the training day. This reassures, builds interest and lowers any resistance.
- To save you time, we can email the outline programme and pre-course work together with the key takeaways direct to your delegates
- Provide one of our accredited Leading Light Learning expert mentors, trainers/facilitators to run the course and to connect with you before the event
- Give you little extras like tent cards, sweets, biscuits and fruit during the course so you don’t need to organise those
- Issue manuals/handouts/reflective journals to the delegates, and photograph group work output and email back to delegates on the day, ready for their return to work
- Conduct your own evaluation process, and our own online one as part of our quality control
- Provide Post Course Support including our fabulous, unique accountability partner system, together with unlimited email support and a 3-part follow up email series to help the transfer of learning
- Arrange a 3 month check-in with you to discuss progress and any further development needs
- Assign you a dedicated Client Services Manager to oversee the contract from start to finish
Get Great Employee Engagement and Business Results
Ask us for a no obligation example proposal to give you some ideas about how your management development programme could shape up and the benefits it will deliver.
It’s a challenging role managing people. So we’ve developed this exciting series of unique, powerful management training programmes. These will equip your managers and leaders to be not only the types of manager your staff want to work for, but also the ones who consistently develop a high performance team.
If you want great employee engagement and business results then look to the relationship between an employee and their direct manager. Get this and many of the must-haves follow: motivation, productivity, performance and business success.